If you have any issues with your Solbello® umbrella, please email or call us immediately so we can make things right;
email@example.com / 1-866-962-3224
1. Umbrellas are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Solbello will repair or replace the umbrella or umbrella base in the original color and style if available, or in a similar color and style if the original has been discontinued. The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or re-perform a warranted service.
2. In order to determine if a defect exists and how to best arrange repair, replacement, or allowance, Solbello may require photographs of the defect or a personal inspection by a Solbello representative. All claims for warranty service must be made in writing and include the original purchaser’s name, address, email, phone number, original proof of purchase (dated sales receipt) and description of the defect.
3. Any modifications made to the Solbello® umbrella, except those made by an authorized Solbello agent, may invalidate the warranty.
4. This warranty does not cover repairs which are necessary due to an unauthorized repair; normal wear and tear; or external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control. The Solbello should not be anchored an any type of ground other than beach sand. It is critical the umbrellas be properly anchored in windy conditions. Solbello is not responsible for property damage or bodily harm as a result of inadequate anchoring of umbrellas.
5. Solbello will not be responsible for return transportation, shipping or packing charges without prior written approval by an authorized Solbello Consumer Services Manager.
6. Failure to follow these warranty claim instructions may result in a delay or additional charges to resolve the issue, or may void this warranty in part or in its entirely.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund. If there is a claim in which the product is defective, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to elaborate so we can make it right.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back without a return authorization number (RMA).
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Obvious signs of use to the product.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.